Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

My 365...

We had a very minute "tease" of snow this morning.  Just enough to give me hope for more.  By this afternoon, the only evidence of any snow was on the patches of ground that are hidden from any sun.  Sad.

It has been a very dry winter thus far.  I really hope we are just off to a late start.

I took some pictures on the edge of the bench this evening, just down the street from our house.  Even the foothills are dry.  There is barely any snow up at the ski basin either!

My photos of the day...

Snow, snow, where have you gone?

These hills should have some snow by now...Boise valley.
  West Boise.

 Downtown Boise, Table Rock.
I had fun experimenting with different exposures too.  Despite no snow, it was a beautiful day here today.

***Doggy Daily***

Exit stage right...diva was in no mood for photos today.  :P

I was taking a picture of Miss Lilly...
 When a strange visitor arrived.....silly Garrett in a creepy mask.
 ...Miss Lilly was not amused.
Music I am listening to today...Missy Higgins

Random Link of the Day...Fantastic HDR Images

Until next time..."Feeling blessed today.  I have a one year old grandson!"  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors