Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

My 365...

"Hello, grandma's phone, how may I assist you today?"
 "Who?  Veronica?  Sorry I don't know anyone by that name."
 "Sheesh, I keep getting calls for someone named Veronica.  What am I, 411?"
 "I really like bananas...and Rayray...and the duck song...and playing with my toes..."
 "Well you don't have to be rude!  Besides, we don't work on Monday.  Call back next year."
 "Yes...I am still here.  Oh, what does this do?"
*click*  "That was fun!"

My photos of the day...

My grandson.  :)
 My handsome son.  :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***
"I can see clearly now...a little."
 "That may be so, but you still can't get away from me!"

Music I am listening to today...Keith Urban

Random Link of the Day...Fly with angels Kristian Anderson.  And to the Anderson family, I am so sorry for your loss.  :*(




Until next time..."Live well for those you love."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors