Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

My 365...

I can hear him playing just outside my door, waiting for grandma to get up.  When I do, and open the door, he greets me with so much excitement.  Then the journey of the day begins.

We play, we read, we sing, we discover magic together.  He loves Norah Jones by the way.  :)

Every minute little thing about Cooper makes my heart smile.  Second by micro second he is learning something new.  You can see it in his eyes. 
Then he walks over to my computer and I know what he is thinking...

"Where is my duck grandma?"
"Never mind I can find it..."
"Let me try the mouse..."
"Whoa!  There he is!!"
~~* Dancing to my Duck Song! *~~
"waddle waddle"
So precious.  He is just so darn precious!  :)

"Don't worry blog, mama still follows me with the camera too."
You bet I do!
*** Doggy Daily ***
Cooper playing with his puppy Rayray.

Music I am listening to today...and Cooper too...Norah Jones.

Random Link of the Day...DIY Flash Diffuser.

I HATE flash photography.  The problem with photographing animals or children, they don't stand still long enough not to use a flash.  Last night, son Garrett fixed that for me.  He made me a nifty cigarette Packet Flash Diffuser, and it works!

Here is Miss Lilly with the standard Canon internal flash....hate it.
 My nifty flash diffuser.
 Ah ha!  Much better picture.  :)
Thank you so much son!  You can also use a white film canister to fit over your internal flash, coffee filters work too, and here is another cool idea.  This will work until I can invest in a nice external flash.

My son Garrett is an amazing photographer.  Here is a beautiful photo of his girlfriend Kori he just took...
Beautiful!  His site...Ghost Lab Inc.

Until next time..."Did you know photons have mass?  I did not even know they were Catholic."  :P

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors