Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22, 2012

My 365...

They say a family who plays together...stays together.  It is true you know.

Several months ago, the boys and I started playing two new games together, Terraria and Minecraft.  One evening they asked me if I could install the games on daddy's computer?  My first reaction was "Daddy does not play computer games other than Yahtzee and Tetris, he won't play these."

Boy was I wrong!

Jack loves playing Terraria, and plays it whenever he has a free moment.

He is on a mini-vacation of sorts.  He was off all weekend, his first weekend off in YEARS!  Then he works Monday, and is off again on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  The boys are thrilled to have him home so much.  I have to admit...I am too.

They have been playing together since Friday night, and having a great time as well.  It makes me smile.  :)

Blake is making plans for the coming week for us since daddy will be home.  We are going to the aquarium one day (we have season passes), and if the weather holds out, a hike on Camel's Back, and a walk down the river.

We are a gaming family.  It is not unusual for all of us, Brandon and Garrett included, to be plugged into each of our computers and networking a game together.  It makes for some serious fun around here!

I do love my family.  <3

Blake just finished his XBox game, and we are trying to decide which game to play next.  He challenged me to a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide.

That never works....every time Blake and I play "Rock, Paper, Scissors", we pick the same thing!  It is impossible to outsmart each other.

Photos of the day....

Blake partaking in some XBox action.

 Daddy explaining his Terraria strategy to me.  He takes it very seriously!  *grin*
Casey enjoying Terraria as well.  Note...he does not stray far from his cell phone. 
 ***Doggy Daily***

Brandon has been away for the weekend, so Rayray has been my constant companion.  My shadow.  :)
 "Hey what about me?"
Yes Ducati, you like to be my shadow too from time to time. 

Random Link of the Day.  Great family game.

Until next time..."Always forgive your enemies.  Nothing annoys them more."  :)

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors