Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

My 365...

The word of the day is "ouch."  Yesterday, I spent hours playing a video game with Brandon and Blake.  We had so much fun, but this morning my hands are reminding me of my RA.  Damn RA....grrrr.  So definitely a day or two or three of rest for my fingers.  They are really mad at me!

On a lighter note...."The new schoolbooks are here...the new schoolbooks are here!"   For Blake anyway.  UPS delivered his second semester goodies yesterday, and classes start tomorrow.  I am SO excited about this semester, and I have no clue why?  Blake looks at me like I have two heads...but I can't wait to start tomorrow.  Thank you K12.

Casey has a history class this afternoon, then starts full swing tomorrow as well.  His UPS delivery is scheduled for next week.  He however is not as excited for new school supplies as mama is either.

Speaking of Casey, he is enjoying his new cell phone.  Thank goodness for unlimited texting!  I am enjoying it too.  Casey is on the bottom floor of the house, I am on the top floor.  This afternoon I am sitting at my desk and I can hear he has his music playing entirely too loud.  Do I have to walk all the way downstairs to tell him to turn it down?  No, I can text him!  Technology...isn't it grand...

My photo of the day...

Books!

***Doggy Daily***
 Little RayRay enjoying some "rays" from the sun this afternoon.
I still think his name should be Bob Marley with that fur.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Hem


Random Link of the Day...Amazing Photography

Until next time..."I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it is going to be worth it."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors