Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

My 365...

Another weekend almost over, and another successful weekend of fun.  I love it when it turns out that way.

Cooper arrived today, and will be here through Thursday.  He is so happy here, and we are happy to have him with us.  :)


My photos of the day...

My Minecraft teacher.
Blake, the Minecraft genius!  He is going to start making some Minecraft and Terraria videos for his Youtube channel.  That will be awesome.  :)
"Yes grandma I am here, and ready...for world domination!"
 "Or a lollipop."
The lollipop photo above, and the three photos below were taken by my son Brandon...Cooper's daddy.  He has a great eye for photos.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
"Attention mama'razzi!"
"There will be no....I repeat NO...photos of the Diva today."

Music I am listening to today...Mumford and Sons




Random Link of the Day...Cool Desktop Wallpaper

Until next time..."Don't make me release the flying monkeys!"

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors