Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012

My 365...

The Blake weekend has commenced, and mama is already ready for a nap.  :)

He wanted me to play Minecraft with him last night, so we did.  We started after my work day ended about 10:30pm, then we "Minecrafted" into the wee hours of the morning.  Once we started, we were having entirely too much fun to stop.  Blake is absolutely brilliant at this simple little game, as is Casey.

We started the game by building a shelter to protect us from zombies and skeletons.  This is a 3-D block game, so I am thinking a little square box with enough room for both of us to hide out until the sun comes out in the game and the monsters die.  Right?  Wrong!  Blake started giving me orders to gather wood and cobblestone, then he proceeded to build an amazing four story home that would impress Frank Lloyd Wright.

He created wood planks from the trees I cut down, burned the sand I gathered and created glass panes and our house included a downstairs indoor hot tub swimming pool complete with waterfall, and an even lower level the leads into the caves, all out of blocks.  It was amazing, and so much fun.  Casey joined us later in the game from downstairs.  I created a server on my computer and Blake and Casey could join me from their computers and we all played together.

It was a fun SIX hours of gaming. 

Where is Blake right now?  Talking a nap...

Tonight the plan is the game Terraria.  Now with that game even mama can construct quite the architectural marvels!  I have gotten pretty good at battling enemies too.  Wall of flesh....piece of cake!  :)

My Photos of the Day...

Garrett and Kori stopped by to visit last night, and Garrett brought his latest canvas creations.  An amazing way to use all the crayons in the box.  I LOVE these!


 Casey :)
 Blake's Minecraft World


***Doggy Daily***
 
Music I am listening to today...Sarah Mclachlan



Random Link of the Day...Color My World

Until next time..."Life lives, life dies, life laughs, life cries, life gives up, life tries...life looks different in everyone's eyes"

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors