Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

My 365...

Good Monday morning world!  :)

The boys woke up all excited because they "thought" there was snow outside.  Once we opened the door to check, we realized it was not snow...but a "Mother Nature" tease...of snow.

Blake still managed to make mama a snow angel in the driveway.  Now I know this is going to be a good week, because the snow angel in the driveway told me so.  Thank you Blake.

This has been a very dry winter thus far.  Usually by now we have had a few days of good snowfall, but it seems to be skipping the Boise valley this year.  The ski resort up the mountain has not even opened for the season, and is refunding season pass holders.  Not that I ski...but that is terrible!

I am praying the season is just off to a really late start.  Maybe the snow is waiting for February.

My photos of the day...
Wake up sleepy head.  :)

 "I can still make this fun."
 Snow Angel.
 ***Doggy Daily***
"This may not be snow mama...but it is still very cold on my bumpus."
Music I am listening to today...U2


Random Link of the Day...Digital Photography School

Until next time..."He who can suppress a moment's anger, may prevent a day of sorrow."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors