Friday, July 30, 2010

What are you reading?

After watching the evening news story about writer Stieg Larsson, and his Millennium Trilogy, I decided to add his books to my reading list. It seems these stories are all the rage with readers today, so I downloaded all three of the books through Kindle, and will read them on my NetBook.  I may just have to order a Kindle to enjoy these.  :)

I love a good read!

The tragedy here is that the writer died before he could see his work published and enjoy their popularity and success.

I will let you know what I think. Happy Reading!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Vintage)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy Bundle: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors