Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

My 365...

Awesome day today, I have reconnected with a great friend!  So great to talk to you today Lisa, I have missed you.

True friends are hard to find, so once you have met one...never lose touch.

 My photo of the day is this cute silly sock monkey, another great creation by my daughter.  It is amazing what you can do with a simple pair of socks.  I would not be able to make one myself because finding socks in pairs around here is challenging at best.

The boys are with daddy today, so it is very quiet here at home.  A little peace an quiet is good from time to time.  I am starting to appreciate it more these days.

Hope all is fabulous in your world.

Until next time...






Big Fun Crafts

The Big-Ass Book of Crafts

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors