Saturday, July 31, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for July 31, 2010

"Hello world, Miss Lilly here.  I would like to introduce to you my new man.  His name is Alvin, and he is a chipmunk."

"Mama told me I should be gentle with him."

"I tried, really I did."

"I only wanted to teach him how to tango..."


"But alas, it was too much for the little chipmunk.  I twirled him once to the left..."


"..and the little chippy was gone!"


"Mama!  Help!  My little chippy flew away!"








Ty Beanie Baby Alvin, Alvin and the Chipmunks

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors