Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010

My 365...

Random color in my world today.  Everything is so brown!  We have not had any rain for a few days now, and the grass is crispy and brown.  I could water every day, but that would cost a small fortune I am not willing to spend.  The trees are all still very green, and offer a lot of shade on these hot summer days.


 Even some much needed shade for all the creepy crawly critters who live there.

My little family and I are preparing for some changes.  After many hours of discussions, my husband of 25 years and I have decided to try to live together again.  They boys need their father, and this summer he has proven that he can be a great father for them again.  I have faith that this could be a very good thing for us.

We have been apart for over five years now so there will be some adjustments to be made.  The house is large enough that he can have his own room, and I can keep mine.  We will start out as room mates, and go from there.  :)

Both boys are absolutely thrilled, and that makes mom very happy.

One day at a time...that is the best we can do.

That is all for now, have a wonderful Monday world.

Until next time...






Everyday Sacred: A Woman's Journey Home

How to Write a Best-Seller While Keeping Your Day Job! A Step-By-Step Manual of Success for Writers Who Want to Be Published But Don't Have the Time

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors