Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

My 365...

Happy Tuesday, July 13! I have been dreading this day. Worried that it would be a difficult day for me because it is my son's 19th birthday. Strange reason for dread, but I have not seen nor spoken to my son since February and I miss him so much. :(

But not to worry! I did receive and email from him today! He is happy and doing well. That is all I needed to hear! He even said "I love you mom", so my day could not be more perfect!

I love YOU son! :)

Here is my favorite picture of him on his very first Christmas, 1991. Such an adorable baby.

I have learned so much as a mother this year. I have learned that there is no instruction manual that comes with being a mom. We learn as we go. I have had many triumphs and I have made a few mistakes, but above all I love my children with my whole heart and soul. There have been times I did not like them very much, but I never stopped loving them. I never will.

And the most difficult lesson of all, is learning to let go. For me that has been the hardest part of being a mom...letting go. Letting go and realizing that I have done the best I can with my children. Where they go from here is completely up to them.

My photo of the day...

Until next time.

2 comments:

Rebecca Shaw said...

So happy to hear you got an email!!!

Veronica said...

Thank you Becky, it made my day! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors