Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010

My 365...

Happy July 1st! Hope all is well in your world today interwebz.

My photo of the day is of a beautiful doll that was a gift from my aunt when I was a very young girl. This aunt was an amazing woman. Stunning beauty, sophisticated, educated and loving. She was my mother's younger sister.

She spoke many languages, and traveled the world! This doll was a souvenir she brought me from Vienna. Such a beautiful little doll, still in almost perfect condition only missing her shoes. Somewhere in the last 45 years I misplaced her shoes.

This aunt was the type of woman any young girl would aspire to be. Sadly the man who later became her husband and father to her three children was a cruel and abusive person. He forced my aunt to suffer in silence with breast cancer not permitting her to seek treatment. By the time her loving family figured it all out, it was too late. She died in her at a very young age with her entire life and the life of her children still ahead of her. :(

For me, she has always been a beautiful guardian angel watching over us from above.

I love you aunt Margarita!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors