Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

My 365...

Blake's favorite way to eat his fruit...all blended up!

Not a bad way to start a Monday that is for sure. Fresh strawberries, blueberries and banana. Hopefully it will be the brain boost mama needs!

Mondays are such a dread for so many people. I do not mind them at all, because I never schedule anything for Monday. Only one four hour project on Mondays, and I can take most of the day to complete it if I want to. No other clients permitted. No one wants to start the week stressed.

Life is good! :)

Have a great Monday world.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors