Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

My 365...

Blake's favorite way to eat his fruit...all blended up!

Not a bad way to start a Monday that is for sure. Fresh strawberries, blueberries and banana. Hopefully it will be the brain boost mama needs!

Mondays are such a dread for so many people. I do not mind them at all, because I never schedule anything for Monday. Only one four hour project on Mondays, and I can take most of the day to complete it if I want to. No other clients permitted. No one wants to start the week stressed.

Life is good! :)

Have a great Monday world.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors