Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010

My 365...

Unplug, how do you unplug?  For me it is music.  A good sturdy pair of noise canceling headphones and music.  

With all the changes coming in the next few weeks, an occasional unplug is a good thing.  It helps me put life in perspective and take a few moments to breathe.  I do forget to breathe sometimes.

A good movie or book works as well.  That is my meditation.  :)








Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia-By Elizabeth (Author) Gilbert

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors