Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010

My 365...

Unplug, how do you unplug?  For me it is music.  A good sturdy pair of noise canceling headphones and music.  

With all the changes coming in the next few weeks, an occasional unplug is a good thing.  It helps me put life in perspective and take a few moments to breathe.  I do forget to breathe sometimes.

A good movie or book works as well.  That is my meditation.  :)








Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia-By Elizabeth (Author) Gilbert

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors