Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30, 2010

My 365...

We had company today!  Garrett and his puppy came by for a visit and to chill a while.  I love my son, he is so awesome and I enjoy visiting with him every chance I get.  Supra loves him so much too, they are a great duo, no take that back, with Kori they are a great trio!  He is doing so well with his little family and that makes mama very happy.  :)



I can hardly believe we are already through July!  I am not going to complain through because I am not a fan of summer.  Bring on the Fall!

This has been a great week.  I am now officially registered for the new chat job, and it was a good work week all the way around.  Jack will start moving in this weekend, and the boys are very excited about that.  All is well in my world.

Have a wonderful weekend world!

Until next time...








The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors