Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010

My 365...

Calm after the storm. We had lot of storms last night. Garrett called me after 2:00 A.M. to see if I was watching the lightning because it was amazing! So I grabbed the camera and went outside to see the light show. He was right, it was amazing.

It was so cool to sit out there alone in the night enjoying what mother nature had to offer. Unfortunately by the time I managed to click the camera...the flash was gone. I need a better tripod and a cool camera.

Today it is a clear beautiful day. There is no sign of the storm from last night.

After lunch I found Blake sitting at the table staring out the window deep in thought.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked him.

"Just thinking mom."

"What are you thinking about Blake?"

"I am wondering if Brandon will remember my birthday. I sure miss him mom."

"Of course he will Blake. Brandon misses you just as much as you miss him. I promise that!"

Poor baby. All of the changes in our family this past year have really left his spirit scrambled. He struggles to understand why? I wish I could give him an answer that made sense, but I am just as confused as he is. :(

All I can do is love him and Casey with everything I have inside, and make home a soft, warm and safe place for them to lay their heads.


Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors