Friday, July 16, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for July 16, 2010

Miss Lilly is the best medicine in the world for stress. Every morning, I wake up, let the dogs out, feed them, let them out again then go to work at my desk.

When Miss Lilly comes in, she walks over to my desk and whines for me to pick her up. I do, who can resist that sweet little face?

I put a pillow on my lap and she curls up there while I do all my work for the day.

She looks up at me every now and then as if to say, "All okay mama?"

I give he a little rub and she is off to sleep again.

Dozer is the same way with me, always checking to see if mama is okay, but at 150 pounds, it would be difficult for him to curl up on my lap, so instead he curls up at my feet.

They say petting the fur of a dog or cat keeps your blood pressure down. I say they are right! Working with Miss Lilly on my lap makes the day much easier. I am so attached to this little girl. Thank you Garrett and Kori for bringing her into my life. She is my sweet little fur princess. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors