Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday world! I am so glad to wish this week a firm "good bye!" It has been a long one that is for sure. I am looking forward to a weekend of pure nothingness. :)

My photo of the day is this cute little dino-critter that my daughter crocheted for Blake. He was going through a box of his toys and he found it. Now it has a permanent place next to the net book.


I was preparing my grocery list for the store with my new strict diet considerations and realized there is practically nothing that I know of that does not contain corn syrup in one way or another. It looks like I am going to have to settle for raw vegetables, fruits, plain yogurt and maybe whole wheat Cheerios for a while. Not that that is a bad thing. I find the whole "eating" thing to be such a inconvenience. If there was a way I could skip it all together I would! Even better, someone needs to invent a Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner pill that had all the good nutrients we need to keep our bodies healthy, and none of the bad stuff that makes our livers angry. I would purchase a ten year supply!

Have an awesome weekend world. The temperature is supposed to be in the 100's this weekend, so I am sure we will be spending it indoors!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors