Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th, 2010

My 365...

"Chinese Dishes", that is what Blake calls these. I was unpacking a box of my wedding china, and Blake asked me...

"Mom, when I get older can I have your Chinese dishes?"

"Of course you can honey, they are all yours."

"Don't worry mommy, I won't let my wife eat on them!"

LOL, silly Blakey. :)

Here are some pictures I took in the garden today...

These flowers are so beautiful.

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors