Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th, 2010

My 365...

"Chinese Dishes", that is what Blake calls these. I was unpacking a box of my wedding china, and Blake asked me...

"Mom, when I get older can I have your Chinese dishes?"

"Of course you can honey, they are all yours."

"Don't worry mommy, I won't let my wife eat on them!"

LOL, silly Blakey. :)

Here are some pictures I took in the garden today...

These flowers are so beautiful.

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors