Saturday, July 24, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for July 24, 2010

"Well hello there Miss Lilly, long time no see."

"Hello slobber face, welcome to my domain."


"Hmmm, you smell like a dog, get your grubby paws off my bed!"

"Newsflash Miss Lilly, you are a smelly dog too ya know."

"Excuse me?"



"Miss Lilly is a Princess not a dog!"

"Off with your head!"


"Ahhhhhh!  Dozer help, Miss Lilly is turning on me.  Ahhhh......!"









Synergy Groomer's Blend Oatmeal Protein Shampoo, 17.3 Ounce

FURminator deShedding Shampoo for Dogs and Cats, 16 Ounces

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors