Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday Interwebz! And a holiday weekend at that.

My photo for today is some old antique bottles we have had for years. I remember when I first found these in a box my instinct was to wash them, and someone told me "No, they will lose their value!" All I could think was the heck with value, at least they will be shiny. lol

I will admit the old patina is pretty cool. :)

No big plans for the 4th weekend. The boys and I will have a nice quiet weekend at home. Garrett and Kori will be going to the mountains for the weekend so we will have Supra for a few days. That should be fun.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors