Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

My 365...

Blake was up at the crack of dawn this morning, 5:00 A.M. He was hungry, so I got up and made some eggs, sausage, toast and chocolate milk for him then went back to bed.

He comes in later and taps me on the shoulder...

"Mom, I am sad."

"What's wrong honey?"

"I don't know what I would do!"

"About what Blake?"

"Mom, if you and Dozer were hanging off of a cliff, who would I save first? I love you so much and I love Dozer so much."

Poor baby, he is always thinking about such things.

So I said, "Honey, I can hang on if you want to save Dozer first. I would completely understand."

(long silent pause.....)

"I've got it mom! I will save you first then you can help me save Dozer! Okay, I feel better, go back to sleep."

Then off he went to play with his Legos. Crisis averted. :)

He is sound asleep now. "Only going to lay down for a second mom...Zzzzzzzz"

It is exhausting business this "saving the world" thing.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors