Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010

My 365...

Clear blue skies in the valley today, thank God!  The smoke and fires from yesterday were terrible, and sadly a few people lost their homes.  But thankfully the firefighters did a great job containing the fire and getting it all under control. 


I received shipping notifications in my email today, "School supplies are on the way!"  We are so excited to receive them and set up our classroom.  I know the boys and I are going to really enjoy school, and learning together.  The best part will be those cold snowy mornings where I do not have to worry about the boys walking to school in the cold.  Instead we can enjoy a nice warm bowl of oatmeal, and start our day!  Yay!

IDVA is a terrific alternative to traditional school!  I am very happy that it is available to us and we can enjoy learning as a family.  How awesome is that?

Hope your day is going great, I know ours is.

Until next time...








White Melamine Dry Erase Boards with Aluminum Frame, 48 x 36 (UNV43624) Category: Presentation Boards

Board Dudes 11 x 14-Inch Metalix Magnetic Dry Erase Board, Colors May Vary (45000UA-4)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors