Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

My 365...

Picture taken from a moving car, so pardon the blur. Could not resist snapping this flash of color.

Feeling a bit better today. Blake is spending the afternoon with Jack, so it is really quiet. I miss him, but he will be home this evening. :)

Today I feel a bit at a loss for words. I know, hard to believe.

ETA: Blake is home! He came running into my arms and gave me a great BIG hug. "I have been waiting to do that all day mommy." awww :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors