Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

My 365...

We had over 2 inches of snow on Friday, which was delightful.  Follow that with a couple inches of rain, and a high today in the lower 40's...and the snow turns to slush.  But that is okay, today was a gorgeous, "blue sky" sort of day.  We have quite a bit of inversion in the valley though.  I am so glad we live on the Boise Bench, which is a bit higher elevation than the city.  The air is a little better up here.

Not too much longer before I can pick up my bike riding again.  I was telling the boys that I need to start exercising my body out of hibernation, or that first few rides is going to be hard.  I have to remember to keep this body of mine moving, or like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz, I am going to be desperately searching for my oil can.  :P

Hope you had a great weekend planet.  We sure did.  And we are looking forward to an awesome week ahead.  Casey has another follow-up with his surgeon on Tuesday.  More good news I am certain.  :)

Have a great Monday everyone!

Until next time...





 
Miss Lilly is such a back-seat driver.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Elton John, Tiny Dancer


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors