Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

My 365...

We had over 2 inches of snow on Friday, which was delightful.  Follow that with a couple inches of rain, and a high today in the lower 40's...and the snow turns to slush.  But that is okay, today was a gorgeous, "blue sky" sort of day.  We have quite a bit of inversion in the valley though.  I am so glad we live on the Boise Bench, which is a bit higher elevation than the city.  The air is a little better up here.

Not too much longer before I can pick up my bike riding again.  I was telling the boys that I need to start exercising my body out of hibernation, or that first few rides is going to be hard.  I have to remember to keep this body of mine moving, or like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz, I am going to be desperately searching for my oil can.  :P

Hope you had a great weekend planet.  We sure did.  And we are looking forward to an awesome week ahead.  Casey has another follow-up with his surgeon on Tuesday.  More good news I am certain.  :)

Have a great Monday everyone!

Until next time...





 
Miss Lilly is such a back-seat driver.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Elton John, Tiny Dancer


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors