Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014

My 365...

Happy Weekend Planet!  And happy "three-day" weekend at that.  I love a good three-day weekend.

I forgot to mention that yesterday when Cooper arrived, he came up to me and told me that he had a treasure for my treasure box.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny, orange dinosaur just for me. The perfect addition to my tiny box of random goodness.  "Here grandma, this is for your treasure box!"

Blake gave me the box with a tiny little turtle he bought for me.  Over time I have added little random things I find that I don't want to lose.  Now with the awesome little orange dinosaur, my treasure box is priceless!

"Thank you for my special treasure Cooper.  I love you honey."

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Until next time...
The photo I took yesterday when Cooper gave me the little dino.

Pictures I took today of the random contents of my little treasure box.  The pink pacifier ribbon from Amber's baby shower when she was pregnant with Penny, a little key, a single feather earring (I lost the other one two Halloweens ago), my mustard seed earrings, my precious little turtle from Blake, and a Merry Christmas ribbon that was on the gift I ordered from the Ukraine for Amber this year.  See?  Totally random goodness.

 It is the little things that mean so much.  :)


Music I am listening to today...American Idol Contestant...I love him!  Alex Preston, Fairy Tales


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors