Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014

My 365...

I love surprises, especially adorable, little people surprises.  I was helping Blake with his homework this afternoon, and I hear the sounds of my precious grandson Cooper coming up the stairs.

"Grandma Ronica!  Let's watch some Youtube Eggs together!"

My daughter-in-law drives into Boise to take my son to work, and rather than drive back to Nampa, she stays in town.  Ordinarily my day is Thursday, but today I got a surprise extra hour visit too.  Yay!

Cooper crawled right up on to my lap, and we tuned into Youtube Eggs.  I am sure you are wondering..."What the heck are Youtube Eggs?"  They are videos that review various toys on Youtube, and our favorites are watching people crack open Kinder surprise eggs.  Cooper is so adorable, and gets so excited to see the various treasures that they reveal. Cooper and I love a good treasure.  :)

Surprise "Cooper" magic on a Wednesday afternoon.  It does not get any better than that.

I also wanted to add, that I was so troubled watching the news about what is happening in the Ukraine. This past holiday season, I ordered a special gift from an artist on Etsy for my daughter-in-law  Through email, I have had the pleasure of getting to know the artist, Sveta. She and her family live in the Ukraine. Today and every day, I am keeping Sveta and her family in my thoughts and prayers.  This may be a huge planet, but it really is a small world.  We need to stick together.  I hope they find peace soon.

Hope you had an amazing day planet.

Until next time...
It was a gorgeous day in Boise today.  Freezing cold, but bright blue skies.

 Two of my favorite people!
 "Grandma, let's watch the eggs!"
 Cooper gets so excited.
 Penny loves her uncle Blake.
 My sweet little granddaughter Penny looked so beautiful in purple today.  Actually, Penny looks beautiful in every color she wears!  *love*


Music I am listening to today...Ellie Goulding, Burn


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors