Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014

My 365...

Tonight was "family night" Thursday.  My daughter-in-law brings my grandchildren over to spend the evening with me, while my son Brandon works.  This evening she prepared dinner for us too.  She made a  delicious meal of pulled BBQ chicken on potato buns, ranch fries with a side of corn.  For desert, a banana cream pie. dinner was SO delicious!  "Thank you Amber."

I had so much fun with my grandchildren Cooper and Penny, and as usual, my sons and Amber enjoyed each other's company.  We did a lot of laughing.  Laughing is a good thing.  My granddaughter Penny can now stand.  She will be in the middle of the room, and with no help from anyone or anything, she stands right up!  Next comes walking.  My Cooper was delightful as always.  He sat on my lap and we watched some Youtube videos and decided that we want a huge case of Kinder Eggs for Easter.  How cool would that be?

My only complaint after this perfect day, is that I realized that I did not take a picture of my son Brandon! By the time he gets home from work, we are all pretty tired from all the excitement of the day.  From now on, I am going to make sure he lets me take his picture too.  It is not a proper family night unless EVERYONE falls victim to grandma's camera.  :)

Hope you all had a great day planet!

Until next time;;;
My beautiful grandchildren.

Sweet baby Penny.
 My awesome little Cooper.

 Penny can stand all by herself!
 My daughter-in-law Amber.


 Casey confiscated Amber's Sock Monkey hat...

Grandson Cooper is a Minecraft Creeper!

 Here comes uncle Garrett.

 Penny with uncle Blake and uncle Garrett.
 Penny with uncle Blake.

 Cooper with uncle Blake.

My granddaughter can stand all by herself!

Music I am listening to today...The joyous sounds of my awesome family.  :)

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors