Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014

My 365...

I enjoyed a surprise visit from my grand babies today.  They will be back tomorrow too.  If the weather is nice, and I am feeling better, we will be going to the park.  I hope I feel better.  :(

I love them SO much.

That is all.

What else is needed?  Seriously!   :)

Until next time...

Beautiful little Penny and gorgeous mommy Amber.  :)
Amber always wears the nursing necklace I ordered her on Etsy, lovingly made by Sveta from Kiev, Ukraine. I am so glad she likes it.
Mommy and Penny, photo-bombing Cooper!

Cooper was hiding from the camera.  
Enjoying some Yogscast Minecraft videos on the Youtubes with grandma Ronica.  Grandma Ronica...that is me.  :)


My daughter-in-law brought some yummy Disney Princess cupcakes.
"Red Velvet cupcake anyone?"

Music I am listening to today...OneRepublic, Counting Stars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors