Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet.  We enjoyed some beautiful blue skies in my Idaho today.  It was "almost" a good enough day for a bike ride, just a bit too breezy and cold.  Blake is getting over a terrible sore throat, so I did not want to make it worse for him.  His monster tonsils have caused him enough grief for this year...and it is not even March.  However, my camera was feeling very inspired today. Blake and I did manage to enjoy a little sunshine.

I am so thankful to have been blessed by having Blake in my life.  Most people would think it is crazy to have a child at age 40, essentially starting the "mom" gig all over later in life.  Not me.  I am so thankful that God blessed me with my son Blake.  He drives me absolutely insane most days, and can make me want to pull my hair out, but he is also the most amazing spirit to share a life with.  He keeps me young, active and on my toes.  He inspires me to lighten up, and enjoy life.  I love that about him.  I love everything about him.  :)

Have an amazing Monday everyone.  This is going to be an awesome week.  I just know it.

Until next time...
My camera was inspired today.  Blake and I are getting so excited for spring.  


The first sign of spring.
 A flower for mom.  "Thank you Blake."  *love*
Beautiful blue skies in my Idaho today.  It was a bit chilly and breezy for a bike ride, but we enjoyed the view from here.
 My baby boy...and my best buddy.  I love you Blakey.

 Blake and his best friend.  Old puppers, Dozer.



Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis, The World in Front of Me.



The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors