Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014

My 365...

Happy Groundhog's Day!  Looks like Phil saw his shadow, so 6 more weeks of winter.  Yay!  I do love winter.  Today is also my 29th wedding anniversary, and I saw my shadow too.  So after 30 years of being together...29 married...I told my husband, "I guess six more years of putting up with you, then I am retiring to the mountains!"  LOL, he thought that was pretty funny.  :)

Happy Superbowl Day too I guess.  I am not a football person at all, so I am not sure what to think of this entire celebration.  I do love my Boise Broncos, so I guess I can root for the Denver Broncos.  Casey loves the Broncos too...so I will support him.  I do like Sherman from the Sea Chickens though.  He seems like quite a colorful fella, who knows how to speak his mind.

All I know is that I am enjoying an awesome Sunday with my sons and that is all that matters.  While Casey is watching his football, Blake is playing some Minecraft and I am helping Garrett reformat his computer.  It has been a perfect day.

And that Bruno Mars half-time show was EPIC!

Hope you had a great day planet.  Have an amazing Monday, and a great week ahead.

Until next time...

Awww, come-on Casey...it is only football.  lol :)
Casey is Day 20 post surgery, and doing great!
Now there is my favorite Casey smile.


Music I am listening to today...Bruno Mars, Locked Out of Heaven


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors