Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014

My 365...

*Achoo!*  Pass the tissue please.  That is Blake and I today.  He stayed after school to play basketball with his friends yesterday, and by the time he got home, he was miserably sick.  Loving me as much as he does, he did not want me to feel left out, so he kindly shared his germs with me.  "Aww thanks buddy!"

Today we be chillin'.  We have no plans for the weekend.  It is still too cold for bike rides, so movies, video games and relaxing it is.  Tough life isn't it?  Not!  :)

Hope your weekend is off to a "chill" start planet.

Until next time...
Blake <3
 Hanging with Supra the Wonder Dog.  One of the coolest canines on the planet.
Supra is a BIG Great Dane, and a lot of people are afraid to approach him. It does not help that his bark is like the roar of a lion, and he is very vocal.  He growls all the time, but it is only his way of communicating.

Truth be told, he is just a big teddy bear like Dozer.  Let me put it this way...itty bitty Miss Lilly is a lot scarier than Supra!  The little Diva is the head of our pack, and the other dogs know it. If I had to put a sign on the door that read..."Beware of Dog,"  it would be to warn the general public about our tiny, little, less than 10 pound Min Pin...NOT Supra the Great Dane or Dozer, the Great Pyrenees.   lol

Warning...Diva on patrol!


 "rawrrrrr..."

Music I am listening to today...Gardiner Sisters, Only Hope


The Daily V...this is powerful...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors