Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27, 2014

My 365...

So sick, that is this family today.  If Casey is not better tomorrow, I am definitely taking him to the doctor. I am worried he may have pneumonia, poor guy.  We had all been battling cold-like symptoms for about a week now, by yesterday, it felt more like the full-blown flu.  It hit me about 4:00pm.  Suddenly everything hurt.  My eyes, every joint in my body, every inch of me was in pain.  Even Garrett was feeling it last night, and Garrett never gets sick.  Blake came home from school today looking and sounding a lot worse too.  Just when I thought he was better...  :(

Sadly, I had to ask Amber not to bring the children by today.  That is my least favorite thing to do, but if I don't listen to my body when I am sick, it can be a disaster.  After having rested all day, I am feeling a little better this evening.  I was able to get up and fix dinner for the boys.  My joints still ache, which is kind of a bummer.  I hope this flu/cold did not awaken the mean ugly monster that is my RA.  It is important to keep that beast sleeping and quiet where he belongs.  Remission is a good thing.

It is almost impossible for me to stay well when the boys get sick.  They hover over me constantly.  Am I complaining?  Of course not, I love being around my boys.  However, today I told Casey to keep his germs to himself!

"Mom, you have got to hear this cool song/watch this amazing video!" then he hovers over me, typing on my computer.  "Dude, Facebook me the URL, I can pull it up myself."  I think I may need to invest in some surgical masks and hand sanitizer.  :P

The weather took a turn for the "blech" today too.  It has been raining, dreary and cold all day.

Until next time...
I was not really feeling like taking photos today.  Casey was in my room chatting this afternoon, kicked back with his Chuck Taylors on my desk.  So for today's "photo of the day" I give you...

Hey...don't judge me, that is an awesome pair of feet.   :)

Music I am listening to today...Matthew West, Family Tree


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors