Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

Shhh....you hear that?  Either do I.  It has been a nice, quiet day today, and it feels so good.  No more worries, no more stress, just a whole lot of ordinary nothing, and that makes me very happy.

I was still up until 7:00 AM this morning.  Partially because it is going to take me a few days to get back on track, but also because I had to help Garrett get caught up on his homework.  With the excitement of the last week, Garrett did not have time to get all the work done that was due for his summer class at BSU.  I felt so bad for him yesterday because he was working so hard stressing it all by himself.  I jumped in and gave him some "mom" help, and he got it all done.  YAY!  I know I have already said this a million times, but Garrett and Kori really stepped up and helped Brandon and Amber.  First fixing the brakes on the car, and then taking care of Cooper all day Friday.  I am really proud of them.

It was also nice to be lazy today.  Blake has been sitting on my bed all afternoon, organizing his Legos and talking to me.  Casey also came in so we could make plans for the coming weeks.  I am so excited for him because he has a job interview tomorrow to do tech support for Apple.  I know he would be so good at it, and it will be an awesome opportunity for him.  He is stressing out because his mouth is so sore from his braces, that he is having difficulty speaking clearly.  We are praying a little extra strength Orajel will do the trick.  Please send out positive prayers and vibes that his interview goes well.

I am also hoping to hop back on my bike this week.  I really, really, really miss my rides!

As for me...I am feeling better.  I was able to catch up on my meds, and spend the day in my pajamas, not stressing about anything, and taking some time to think about all the amazing miracles that happened on Friday.  It was really such an amazing day, and I have a whole new respect for my son Brandon and his beautiful wife Amber.  They are rock stars to me.  And my grandson Cooper has always been the light of my life, and now that light burns even brighter.  I love that little guy so much, and I can't wait to watch my precious little Penny grown into her own special sweet light.

Above all, I am so proud of my sons, Amber and Kori.  We have an amazing family planet, and you will never meet a mom more proud and thankful than me.  The same goes to all my amazing family and friends who have been there for me.  I love you all!!!

Amber and baby Penny are doing great today.  She posted that her milk supply came in, and breastfeeding will be a success.  I am SO proud of her and happy for her as I know how much this means to her.  "Way to go Amber!!!"

For dinner I am making some home-made salsa, and we are going to enjoy some chips, salsa and taquitos with extra sour cream and guacamole!  Then mama is going to get caught up on some Drop Dead Diva, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones and True Blood....and maybe some Big Brother live feeds.

Hope your day was a good one.

‎#PrayforTalia Thoughts and prayers for Talia. She is such a beautiful, sweet spirit. My heart is breaking for her and her family. 
Getting caught up with my Casey.  He would be smiling right now, but his poor mouth is very sore.  Damn braces.  :*(
"Hey mama...I vote we be lazy for the next few days!"

"Sounds good to me honey bear."

***Doggy Daily***
"Attention planet, do not disturb the mama!"
 "She is enjoying a much needed vacation."

Music I am listening to today...As requested by Blakey...Owl City, Metropolis


Random Link of the Day...Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors