Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good-Bye July!

Wow July...you rocked!

I am looking at my photo collage for July, and I just want to cry!  Not sad tears, but very, extraordinary, HAPPY tears!

I love my family SO much, and this month they have made me so happy and so proud.  The boys have been there for each other and for me. My sons are four of the most amazing young men on the planet.  And I could not ask for two more special young women to share a life with.  Kori and Amber are truly remarkable, and I love them so much.  My daughters from another mother.  Nicki and Kathi, your daughters are amazing!

Everyone took care of everyone. *heart*

We welcomed baby Penny into our world.  A beautiful experience I was able to share with Brandon and Amber.  A day I will never forget.

My family is growing. Not only in size, but in love and appreciation for each other.  I could not feel more blessed.  What an amazing month this has been.  Thank You God.  :)

My beautiful family...

Welcome to August.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors