Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013

My 365...

21.50 minutes...

That is the longest stretch of time I was able to have uninterrupted peace and quiet today.  I was up past 7:00am this morning.  Not that I am complaining, I absolutely LOVE having my daughter-in-law Amber, and grandchildren Cooper and Penny with me while my son is working the night shift.  Especially that last two-plus hours that Cooper sat on my lap and we played some Pocket Minecraft and Pocket Gods together. My Cooper is amazing!

The "up until 6:00 AM" will be my every-other-day routine for a while, and I know I will love being with Amber and helping her with the children.  However, today I decided that everyone would be banished from my room, and I was going to relax in bed with my Android tablet and enjoy some glorious quiet time.

21.50 minutes....

"Mom, what is for breakfast?"

"Mom, can you help me re-arrange my room?"

"Mom, have you seen my iPod?"

"Mom, what is for lunch, I am starving?"

"Mom, have you seen my gym shorts?"

"Mom, are you mad at me?  You have not spoken to me today?"

"Mom, can you come downstairs please, I am lonely."

"Mom, grab your camera...it is a double rainbow!!"

And on...and on...and on my day went.  Would you like to know what that is called planet?  That is called living an amazing life with sons who love their mama.  Rest, peace and quiet?  Who needs it...not me.  :)

It was a great day today.  Well...up until I administered my Enbrel injection at the wrong angle.  Can you say "OUCH!"  Now I have a huge lump on my leg, but the miracle drug is wreaking havoc on my RA...so no complaints!   If this is the worst thing that happens to me this week, I would say I am doing great.
Some random pictures from my world today...

Lots of rain today.  Good thing for the big Grimes Creek fire burning in the Boise National Forest.
Here is a photo I took yesterday of the huge smoke plume from the fire.
 Blake's cucumbers are looking good.


 Enjoying some Lego fun.


 Double Rainbow!
Very cool moon tonight.

***Doggy Daily***

"Hey mama, we should do this 'Ladies Only' thing more often."
 "I could get used to this."

Music I am listening to today...Matisyahu , One Day


Random Link of the Day...The world lost a precious spirit today.  Beautiful Talia Joy died today at the young age of 13.  I enjoyed following her on Youtube, as she always made me smile, and she had the most incredibly positive attitude despite her battle with cancer.

Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.  Fly with angels sweet girl.  

  

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors