Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet.

Today has been a nice peaceful, restful day.  No stresses, no worries and no sadness. My hands and wrists are still causing me a lot of pain, but I refuse to let it get me down.  I will just have to learn how to do things with my feet.  Maybe my elbows?  LOL. Life is all about learning how to adjust and adapt.  I can do that.  Maybe I can look into getting some bionic wrists and hands?  As long as I can keep riding my bike, and taking my daily pictures...I am happy! :)

I truly enjoyed my evening with Amber, and my beautiful grandchildren.  Little Cooper and Penny are so special to me.  Cooper makes my heart happy.  He loves to sit and play with me for hours, and we enjoy many giggles together.  He is my precious little sunshine.  Penny is growing so fast too.  She is now over 9 pounds, and is healthy and perfect in every way.  Amber is an amazing little mommy.

Hope your day was awesome!

Some fun photos with Blake and the diva, Miss Lilly.  :)






***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Christina Perri , A Thousand Years


Random Link of the Day...Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors