Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet.  I had a great Monday today, I got to spend the evening with my daughter-in-law Amber, and my two precious grand babies Cooper and Penny.

Amber is feeling better, thank goodness.  Still a little pale, but improving every day.  Penny is perfect and beautiful in every way.  When she wakes, she does not cry.  She looks around and takes in all the sights and sounds of her world.  She is the most peaceful little baby I have ever seen.

Cooper is as adorable as ever.  He is recovering from a little bit of a cold, but he is adjusting to being a big brother just fine.  Cooper is so special.  I love this little boy so much!

I hope you had a great day everyone.  :)

Yes, mama'razzi was happy today.  

Uncle Garrett and sweet baby Penny.  


 Uncle Blake, and sweet baby Penny.
 She is so beautiful!!

My precious Cooper.


 Love this picture, and of course it is blurry.  :(
 Sweet mama Amber, snuggling her Sweet P.
 Playing cars with uncle Garrett.
 And auntie Kori too!

 The lovely Ms. Kori.

 Snuggling with grandma.
Playtime with uncle Garrett.  

***Doggy Daily***
Supra the Wonder Dog.
 Miss Stella.




Music I am listening to today...No music today...just joyful grandchildren noise.

Random Link of the Day...Mystery Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors