Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23, 2013

My 365...

What  gloomy Tuesday this has been.  Everyone has just felt "blech."  I hate it when that happens. Tomorrow will be a better day.  :)
Two little treasures.  I found these precious old clothes in a box.  On the left, an adorable handmade clown costume worn by my oldest son when he was two, and also worn by number 2 son when he was 2.  On the right, a lovely dress worn by my daughter.

To be treasured forever!
Son, you have grown a bit in 23 years.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Rachael Yamagata , I Wish You Love


Random Link of the Day...Mexican Breakfast

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors