Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4, 2013

My 365...

Happy 4th of July!  Jack, Blake and I rode our bikes down to the park to watch an amazing fireworks display this evening.  We had a wonderful time.

As the last firecracker boomed, we were up, loading the bikes and off in a flash.

"What is the hurry mom?"

"Blake, I have to get the blog up!!!"

"Oh shoot, ride mom ride!"

We made it home with barely 30 minutes to spare, so here are just a few photos from this evening.

Just as I am rushing to post this, the phone rings and it is my son Brandon.  "Mom, Amber's water just broke..."  WHAT????  I got so excited, but he then says..."Just kidding mom, Happy 4th of July, I love you."

BRAT!  LOL, I love him...even though he just gave me a heart attack.  Baby watch 2013 continues.  :)

Hope your day was awesome America!  And the rest of the world too.







And a photo I got from Garrett's camera.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***


"I am so mad at you right now mama.  Leaving me all alone tonight with all those explosions everywhere.  I am not speaking to you right now!"

Music I am listening to today...God Bless the USA


Random Link of the Day...Lavender Honey Risotto

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors