Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18, 2013

My 365...

It is so hot!  Yes I am whining.  Actually, it has been a tiny, itty bit cooler these last couple of days...only 100°f today...but I am complaining because even though I keep the thermostat on 68°f, the house still feels too warm.

To top it off, we received our monthly power bill today as well.  Any guesses as to how much money it costs to keep my home cool in the summer? (Even though it is not really cool enough for me.) 

Just for one month, 

$ 513.30!!!

"THUD!"  < ---- that was the sound of me fainting and falling to the floor.

This is the second over $500 monthly bill this summer.  I understand we have been having ridiculously, record breaking heat this summer.  However, if I am going to pay that much for monthly electricity, this house better feel like Alaska in spring!  Really Idaho Power?  You suck.  That is all.

Other than that, it has been a delightful day.  Amber, Cooper and Penny are here, and that always cheers me up.  :)

Only one more day planet, then it is the weekend.  Stay cool!  :)

Sheer and utter terror...that is an 18 year old Casey holding a baby...lol  

"Okay mom...take her!"  :)
My sweet sunshine.
 Giving grandma some duck lips...lol
"This is how you smile for grandma Cooper."

Uncle Blake is such a stinker!
A beautiful moon tonight.

***Doggy Daily*** 

Music I am listening to today...Lucy Schwartz , Turn Back Around


Random Link of the Day...Two Dogs Dining

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors