Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013

My 365...

There was a tornado going through my house today.  One thing I can not stand is clutter.  When my home starts to feel cluttered, tornado Veronica comes roaring through!  If it is not nailed to a firm surface...because it belongs there...it is gone!  I give the boys fair warning, then "Katie bar the door!"...here comes mama.

Around here it can be a challenge.  I hate clutter, and believe all counter tops should be empty and ready for use.  Jack is a hoarder.  He likes the counters cluttered...albeit neatly...but cluttered none-the-less.  Needless to say I do all my cleaning when he as work.  This way I can put away, or throw away, all the clutter.

I can breathe now!

Everything has been stored or trashed, vacuumed and polished.  The only thing left to clean is the kitchen.  Blake is cleaning his man cave, which is the living room.  He is like I am, he prefers his things to be organized rather than thrown all over the house.  Good boy Blakey!

I think your living space is a clear reflection of the person you are.  If your home is a disaster, chances are your life leans in the disaster zone too.  At least that is true for me.  When I open my eyes in the morning, I like to know that I am going to be greeted by a clean organized living space.

Like I tell the boys all the time, it takes so little effort to keep things clean and tidy.

It was a HOT day today, so biking was out of the question.  The weather man promises cooler temperatures for the weekend though, so I am going to be ready to ride all day Saturday and Sunday.  Blake and I need the break, and my camera needs some input.


For dinner tonight, Jack-in-the-Box tacos.  Why?  Because we can.  :)

Hope you had a productive Friday planet.  Have an awesome weekend ahead.
Some late summer blooms.


"How do you like my beard mama?"

Blake gave Miss Lilly a bath this afternoon.  She is blowing her coat, and left half of it on Blake.  lol.

***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, focus here on the Diva please."
 "Miss Lilly, you are ridiculous."
 "Mama, pay no attention to the annoying boy behind me.  Now focus here!"

Music I am listening to today...A fine Frenzy , Electric Twist


Random Link of the Day...Sex In a Pan  < --- What?  :)

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors