Sunday, November 4, 2012

Photos of the Day for November 4, 2012

As promised in my November 4th blog below, here are my photos of the day.  Perfect Sunday part two.  :)

Ready to ride.
Casey went with Blake and I on our ride, and we brought Ducati along.




Popcorn!







Garrett cooked up some steaks for us tonight.  :)
 ...and some chicken too!
 I am not usually a steak and potato kind of gal, but this bacon wrapped Filet Mignon was SO delicious!
 Melted in my mouth like butter!
 And for desert I made cake.  :)
Perfect end to a perfect Sunday.

Have a great Monday planet!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors