Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday!

No Black Friday shopping for this family today.  Instead, we are enjoying a day of calm, rest and relaxation, just the way I like it!

Yesterday was truly a perfect day.  The boys and I had lots of fun preparing Thanksgiving dinner and taking photos to capture the memories forever.  Jack's turkey came out beautifully.  The Thanksgiving shenanigans lasted well past midnight with Garrett dressing up like a ninja turtle, chasing the boys through the house wielding his imaginary sword.  LOL, I love my silly boys!

It would have been awesome if Brandon, Amber, Cooper and Kori could have been with us.  Meagan, Matt and Ollie too.  One of these years I will have all my family together under one roof for a Thanksgiving celebration, and it will be 100 percent amazing!

Despite all the differences I have had with my daughter Meagan, I know she loves her brothers and they love her.  My children have always gotten along beautifully together, so there is always that hope that they can do so again in the future.  Only time will tell. :)

Jack really enjoyed his all night shift working last night and through the morning for the world's largest toy store.  He said the crowds were manageable, and everyone was very nice.  Having to go into work at 7:00pm yesterday was really not that big of a deal for him.  We had all day to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family before he had to leave.  During these tough economic times, he is thankful to be able to work at all.  Can't be too picky about the days and times.

I am very thankful to all the people who have to work during every holiday.  The police, firemen, doctors, nurses and military personnel.  These heroes work around to clock to keep us safe and well, and you never hear them complaining.  God bless them all.  <3

Have an awesome weekend planet!!

Blake is getting the tree train ready.  My Nana ordered this beautiful train for the boys several years ago.  We like to set it up around the base of the Christmas tree every year.
Toys-R-Us gave Jack this little certificate for working through the night.  

***Doggy Daily***
"Arooof woof woof woof woof rawrrrr woof!"

"Sheesh Supra, what is it?  Where is the emergency?"
"Got any turkey left grandma?  Can I has some?"

Music I am listening to today...Corinne Bailey Rae , Like a Star


Random Link of the Day...Turkey Noodle Casserole

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors