Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10, 2012

My 365...

I am feeling sort of blah today.  It is a beautiful day outside, but really cold at 39° f and it is 2:40pm in the afternoon.  It looks like a great day to ride my bike, but I will probably freeze my nose off.  I have decided it might be a better day to stay warm inside and read a good book.

Not every day can be perfect, but that is a good thing.  The contrast makes the great days seem even better.

Hope your day has been happy.  :)

***Update***

Update on Garrett. the doctor has cleared him and everything is healing nicely on its own.  No need for surgery, and he should regain normal use of his hand soon.  Thank you all for your prayers and healing vibes...they worked!  :)  Yay!  <3


The sky looks amazing from my window.

***Doggy Daily***
"Don't mind me, I am just taking a nap sitting up."
"Making sure Dozer does not fall over..."

Music I am listening to today...Lene Marlin , When You Were Around

Random Link of the Day...Cranberry-Almond Shortbread Tart

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors