Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15, 2012

My 365...

We had a beautiful clear sunny day today.  It was chilly and windy, but a perfect day for a bike ride.  I had errands to run today, to the bank, the post office and library, so I asked to boys to go with me on bike.

We stopped at Jack In The Box to pick up some snacks for the boys, then to the park for a quick, impromptu Thursday picnic.  Impromptu is a good thing.  You should try it sometime.

It was a good day.  :)

 Idaho blue skies.

 A sea of leaves.






 "Trying to chew my egg roll here mom, camera down."

Total ride...4.16 chilly miles.

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Rachel McGoye ,


http://www.rachelmcgoye.com/~audio/8
Random Link of the Day...Southern Style Chocolate Cake

The Daily V...




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors