Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21, 2012

My 365...

We are getting a little decorating done here at home today.  Why wait until after Thanksgiving to put up the tree?  It all goes by so fast anyway.  I like to enjoy it for as long as I can.

Garrett's girlfriend Kori went home for Thanksgiving, so it will be Jack, Garrett, Casey, Blake and I for tomorrow's celebration. I am sure Amber, Brandon and Cooper will be spending the holiday with Amber's family.  It will be my men folk and I.  I miss Kori when she is not here.  "Miss you Kori!"  <3   It is nice not to be outnumbered by all the testosterone in this house.  :)

Hope your preparations are going smoothly!

Hanging up the Christmas flag.

 Jack has much more patience with the lights and branches than I do.  "Thank you dear."
Tackling the Christmas lights.


Clouds clearing the way for a beautiful day tomorrow.

Beautiful sunset this evening. 

***Doggy Daily***

Decorating "Dozer" style.  





Music I am listening to today...Vicky Emerson , Gentle Rain


Random Link of the Day...Cranberry Sauce

The Daily V...


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors