Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

My 365...

It has been a cold and chilly day here in Boise, but we still managed to get a little ride in.  Granted we all feel a bit like Popsicles now, but it was worth it

Current temperature 45° f and partly cloudy.  We did have a stunning sunset.  The forecast calls for  low temperatures in the 20's this weekend, with snow coming to the mountains and maybe even the valley.  I am afraid my bike riding days may be numbered now that the cold is settling in.  I may have to switch up to walking with the dogs to keep the blood flowing.

Garrett is feeling better today and getting some movement back in his hand.  I am praying that he has escaped the surgeon's blade....thank you God!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. :)

Hope your day was kind.

My photos of the day...

We enjoyed a bike ride to a quaint farmer's vegetable stand on the corner to pick up some fresh produce.
















 ***Doggy Daily***

"Miss Lilly, it is impolite to stick your tongue out at people."
Music I am listening to today...Michael Lowman , What I See


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Tenders

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors